Role: Paint Prepper & Sprayer
Hours: Monday to Thursday 07:00 - 16:00 / Friday 07:00 – 15:30
Job Type: Permanent
Location: Norwich, NR5
Polar Manufacturing Limited (Polar) is a manufacturer of carbon fibre and composite components incorporating design, scanning, machining and coating at their facility in Norwich, Norfolk. Polar serves a broad spectrum of industry sectors which includes Defence, Automotive, Sport & Leisure, Communications, Alternative Energy, Marine and Medical.
- Preparing parts for coating
- Spraying composite parts to a high standard
- Polishing and finishing various coated components
- Polishing uncoated carbon fibre components
- Maintaining all company tools and equipment in a safe and clean workable condition
- Ensuring all work is carried out within Health and Safety guidelines
The successful candidate shall demonstrate:
- Experience in spray with water and solvent based paint
- Must be able to demonstrate a strong attention to detail with regards to high quality paint preparation and the application of approved paint products according to manufacturer’s specifications
- NVQ, City & Guilds or similar qualification in Paint
- An organised, systematic and resilient approach to work
- Enthusiastic, self-motivated and reliable
- Great communication skills and team player
- Be prepared to work flexible hours
- Exemplary attendance
What can we offer you?
- Generous basic salary
- 23 days’ holiday + bank holidays
- Private Health Insurance
- Company pension
- Fantastic team environment
If you wish to apply for the role of Paint Prepper & Sprayer please send a copy of your up-to-date CV.
Polar Manufacturing is an equal opportunities employer and positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity.
Please note: If you have not heard from us in two weeks please consider your application unsuccessful.
- If you have any queries or would like to apply, please contact Loreta Ambrizaite on firstname.lastname@example.org or call +44 (0)1603 984850.