At Polar Manufacturing we have put in place actions to minimise the potential spread of Covid-19, while still operating at full capacity and meeting the demands of our clients.
- Adjusted shift patterns and staggered breaks for our production staff to maintain social distancing.
- Allowing arranged socially distant site visits with visitors being temperature checked on arrival and required to complete a Covid-19 questionnaire.
- Holding most meetings through video conferencing.
- Installing multiple hand sanitising units around the facility.
- Cleaning schedules to maintain the cleanliness of the communal areas.
- Keeping doors open to avoid contact with door handles.
The safety of our staff and visitors is a priority during these challenging times.